Today my wife and I had a huge hankering for something sweet and decadent and decided to try to satisfy our craving in a healthy way. We decided to make our favorite fruit salad, but used our healthier whipped cream recipe. This is a very easy recipe and is a great way to satisfy a sweet craving while staying healthy. My wife and I love this recipe and honestly can’t tell the difference between our whipped cream recipe and store bought whipped cream. This recipe can be made even healthier by simply using whole milk greek yogurt instead of whipped cream, but we wanted to share with you a simple way to make delicious whipped cream at home to satisfy a sweet craving without all the sugar. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 1 Large Bowls
- 1 Large Metal Bowl
- 1 Large Metal Whisk
- Measuring Cups
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8oz Raspberries
- 8oz Blackberries
- 8oz Blueberries
- 8oz Strawberries
- 3 packets of Sweeter Additions Stevia Extract
- Put a large metal bowl and metal whisk in the freezer for 10-15 minutes
- During this time, combine raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries in a large bowl.
- Cut the strawberries in half and add to the bowl of other fruit.
- Take out the metal bowl and whisk from the freezer
- Combine the stevia and heavy whipping cream in the large metal bowl.
- Whip the cream and stevia combination with the metal whisk just until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Store any unused portions in an airtight container for up to 10 hours. When ready to re-use, re-whisk for 10-15 seconds.
- Serve over top of fruit. This recipe can serve about 6-8 people depending on the serving size.
(Based off of 6 equal sized servings)